PDA

View Full Version : Lump in thigh

Lucyy
15-04-20, 10:49
When I was shaving a couple of weeks ago I noticed a speed-bump sort of lump on my thigh. It's horizontal across and feels about 4cm. It's very deep, certainly not near the surface and feels firm but I press it, it doesn't feel any different to the other leg. I can just feel it running my hand up and down my thigh when I'm lying down. It didn't hurt a couple of weeks ago but it aches now, probably because I'm prodding it all the time (thanks, HA). However, I noticed yesterday that the lump is exactly where I sometimes bash my leg on the foot of the bed when I get up in the morning - so maybe it's that.

I have had 6 months worth of CBT and am being extremely good at resisting the urge to Google (I caved last week and Google told me it was osteosarcoma or some other sarcoma) so I haven't done it since.

I think it's hard for me to forget about because it's aching now. I don't know what to do I can feel myself crawling back into constant panic like all the other times.

I certainly don't want to go to the GP and risk my family's health because I've been wrong SO MANY times before.

I'm stressed, I feel sick.

Lucy