PDA

View Full Version : Sore bum

Noworryjonny
15-04-20, 10:51
Sorry to be grim but on Monday I had a upset story and tried going to the loo a lot and today I’ve woke up with a sore bum!! Is that from straining and the acid I’ve built up in my stomach?

It’s normal isn’t it and nothing to worry about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucyy
15-04-20, 10:53
I think everyone's experienced this at least a few times in their lives! Just be gentle as much as you can for a few days and it'll heal.

Noworryjonny
15-04-20, 10:59
Thank you! So nothing to worry about??

KK77
15-04-20, 11:01
Nothing to worry about unless you start dragging bum along carpet :D

Lucyy
15-04-20, 11:03
I wouldn't worry about it :)

Noworryjonny
15-04-20, 11:16

Haha not yet I’m not just feels sore but I’m sure it will get better soon

MRS STRESS ED
15-04-20, 12:05
perfectly normal you have sting of the ring :roflmao:sorry

Noworryjonny
15-04-20, 12:52
Haha ok thank you!!! It’s just very annoying

Noworryjonny
15-04-20, 18:20
I feel ridiculous worrying about a sore bum! Like there is no blood or anything part of me think it’s all in my head

MRS STRESS ED
15-04-20, 18:49
no its in your bum :roflmao:sorry couldn't resist, its anxiety makes us worry about the slightest thing a headache can't be a headache indigestion can't be indigestion don't feel bad xx

Noworryjonny
15-04-20, 19:38
Ok so chances are i have a sore bum from wiping straining and my anxiety makes it feel 10x worse than what it is?

BlueIris
15-04-20, 19:49
With all respect, yep, SSDD. You're a sweet person but you're also a raging wuss.

MRS STRESS ED
15-04-20, 21:44
short answer YES

Petesy
18-04-20, 21:54
Awrite Jonny

Have you got Jimmy jiles popping out your bum mate??

Petesy
18-04-20, 21:55
Aka piles??

Lolalee1
19-04-20, 04:19
I have a sore a rse from sitting on it too long.:roflmao:

MyNameIsTerry
19-04-20, 04:44
I have a sore a rse from sitting on it too long.:roflmao:

Due to overuse I get a sore bum and chapped lips at the same time...or so I'm told :biggrin:

MyNameIsTerry
19-04-20, 04:49

https://new2.fjcdn.com/gifs/Ass_273c42_363160.gif

Lolalee1
19-04-20, 04:54
Due to overuse I get a sore bum and chapped lips at the same time...or so I'm told :biggrin:

:roflmao:Hope you are well Terry I have missed the banter.:D

MyNameIsTerry
19-04-20, 05:20
:roflmao:Hope you are well Terry I have missed the banter.:D

I'm good thanks, Lola :yesyes: I hope you are well and hanging in there :flowers: You know me...:noangel:

WiseMonkey
19-04-20, 08:05
Sometimes a good :buttkick: helps to get your mind of things and certainly gets you moving. It can be applied as often as necessary! :D

Noworryjonny
19-04-20, 14:37
No I haven’t got piles, my poo is normal just burns after I go sometimes think it’s my diet and anxiety as my ibs is flaring up so much lately

ankietyjoe
19-04-20, 14:57
Are you still eating large portions of sh1tty food?

Noworryjonny
19-04-20, 16:41
Yea joe

KK77
19-04-20, 17:05
And have you been eating spicy/hot food?

Could be the infamous "ring of fire"! Use bum wipes and cut down on the spicy crap :lac:

(And NO - it doesn't sound like Crohn's or IBD etc.)

BlueIris
19-04-20, 17:10
Better still, carry on enjoying spicy food and practice acceptance.

Noworryjonny
19-04-20, 17:29
No I haven’t had spicy food I’ve just had a mixture of things

ankietyjoe
19-04-20, 17:39
Give yourself a challenge. You have a choice between -

Stop eating crap, or stop worrying about the (really obvious) effects of eating crap.

Pick one.

WiseMonkey
20-04-20, 05:44
Spicy bean tacos have lots of fibre, are healthy and definitely get things moving. Failing this slippery elm powder in warm/hot water is excellent for soothing the gut and intestinal track.

Noworryjonny
27-04-20, 11:17
My bum has been fine for a couple of days but went to the toilet this morning, and my bum is stinging again, why am I so worried about this!!! My stool is normal and I’ve had tests etc and it’s all normal

BlueIris
27-04-20, 11:20
Work on your anxiety; you're not helpless in this.

Noworryjonny
27-04-20, 11:26
I’m really trying, I just don’t understand why it’s hurting I had such a good day yesterday but today I feel anxious and it hurts

BlueIris
27-04-20, 11:32
Bodies do stuff, that's all you need to know. You don't need to focus on it, just acknowledge the sensation and move on.

Lolalee1
27-04-20, 11:35
Get yourself some of that a rse cream it works for a stinging sore bum.:yesyes:its called soove or rectinal something like that.:D

Noworryjonny
27-04-20, 11:51
I know but my mind goes crazy and start to think I have some disease and that it’s not normal

BlueIris
27-04-20, 11:56
What practical steps can you take to combat this? You need to put a coping strategy in place for when this happens.

Noworryjonny
14-05-20, 11:37
I’ve had a decent week or so but the sore bum is back I spoke to doc he has given me suppositories to take but they don’t make much difference so he says it’s mainly my anxiety making it worse!

I just can’t stop worrying about such a little thing! My stool is completely normal though which is good just sore bum after pooing!

WiseMonkey
14-05-20, 12:29
Get yourself some of that a rse cream it works for a stinging sore bum.:yesyes:its called soove or rectinal something like that.:D

Proctosedyl is the brand name, great for proctitis, hemorrhoids, fissures and general inflammation down there :D

Noworryjonny
14-05-20, 13:58
Proctosedyl is the brand name, great for proctitis, hemorrhoids, fissures and general inflammation down there :D

Thanks it’s proctitis is what he said it is, just my anxiety makes it 10x worse

ankietyjoe
14-05-20, 19:22
So work on the anxiety then, as people keep telling you.

There's literally nothing else anybody can tell you, including the Doctor.

WiseMonkey
15-05-20, 12:24
So work on the anxiety then, as people keep telling you.

There's literally nothing else anybody can tell you, including the Doctor.

Yep this is true as anxiety can make proctitis worse. Did your Dr say what was causing it because if its an infection you may need some treatment. I get flares of it every few years, but mine is inflammation due to autoimmune issues. It's actually been better since I've been gluten free!

ankietyjoe
15-05-20, 15:13
Jonny has been posting about stomach issues for years, but also regularly admits to eating massive portions of junk food, and then complains about stomach issues shortly after.

Jonny also rarely (if ever) posts feedback about what he's doing to combat his anxiety.

I think Jonny wants to avoid taking responsibility for his own wellbeing, for whatever reason.

Noworryjonny
17-05-20, 12:17
Yep this is true as anxiety can make proctitis worse. Did your Dr say what was causing it because if its an infection you may need some treatment. I get flares of it every few years, but mine is inflammation due to autoimmune issues. It's actually been better since I've been gluten free!

Thanks an no he just said it’s normal inflammation that anybody can get, my bloods are all normal etc and my stools are normal!

But because of my anxiety I intensify a pain 10x more than what someone without health anxiety would

Noworryjonny
08-06-20, 19:24
Update!!! Bum pain has gone because I literally stopped worrying about it...

Sar89
13-06-20, 12:52
It’s referred to as ring sting in my house 😊 something my 10 year old regularly likes to announce she has after a large poo (which she still likes me to inspect if it’s particularly impressive)