PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

panicstricken
15-04-20, 22:48
Hi all hope we are all ok and doing well in present circumstances x I have a quick question it's most probably a very silly one. But when I was Ill previously I was told to isolate now I did this without question as I live with two vulnerable people my husband and eldest daughter I also have a little 6 yr old. When i was told to isolate the dr told me to stop cuddling and to encourage everyone to sleep in separate beds. I have religiously maintained this for just shy of a month now and I'm wondering is this just while u have symptoms or is it until the all clear is sounded. Like I said it is probably a stupid question but I dont want to relax and be sorry later xx also I cant seem to find anything of use o the internet many thanks in advance

ankietyjoe
15-04-20, 22:52
Rather than copy/paste, all the information you need is here.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection

panicstricken
16-04-20, 10:01
Thankyou for your reply I have read the article and found it very helpful but I would just like to clarify something sleeping 8n separate beds and social distancing in your own home with people u live with should only occur if u are sick and displaying symptoms?? Right ???? Sorry I'm just so anxious about this I know to pass it on u have to have it but I'm tortured by thoughts of losing my husband or 9ne of my children xxx

Scass
16-04-20, 11:03
Maybe if you’re still unsure you could ask your doctor again.

ankietyjoe
16-04-20, 11:20
If you're not feeling ill or displaying symptoms, there is no reason to avoid each other.

fizzymoon86
16-04-20, 13:29
Yeah if you’re not displaying symptoms there’s no reason to sleep in separate beds. I’m vulnerable due to being pregnant and I’m still sleeping in the same bed as my partner because neither of us is sick. He knows he’s sleeping on the sofa if it happens though!!

ankietyjoe
16-04-20, 14:59
Yeah if you’re not displaying symptoms there’s no reason to sleep in separate beds. I’m vulnerable due to being pregnant and I’m still sleeping in the same bed as my partner because neither of us is sick. He knows he’s sleeping on the sofa if it happens though!!

And for 2-3 years post birth, obviously.

fizzymoon86
16-04-20, 21:44
And for 2-3 years post birth, obviously.

Ha absolutely!!