PDA

View Full Version : A little something

belle
13-10-07, 14:05
...to smile about.

Over the last year my mental health has deteriorated to such an extent that leaving the house has become very difficult. Can't shop, can't do anything!

My mother went away for a week so until today i had not left the house for 9 days, which i really wasn't bothered about. I was quite comfortable sitting there....doing nothing. Today, i HAD to do my grocery shopping. Last night i was anxious about it, but this morning i was fine.

...long story short (because i can go on...), i went shopping with mum, i drove my car, i walked around town........AND.....i had my hair cut too. I've not sat in a hairdressers (even when my son has had his done) for months and months and months. My hair had got so long and looked so dead, dry and crap that i couldn't leave it like that anymore!!!! I had a whopping 9 inches off...i now have a rather sleak little bob.

Today, i am proud.

Not getting too confident, because we know what this illness is like...:lac:

june
13-10-07, 14:25
CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS
Best Wishes
June

lorac
13-10-07, 14:28
well done you done really good

love
carol xxx

michellemumof4
13-10-07, 15:01
Well Done YOOOO :yesyes: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO

bet you Look lovely with Ur new hair do

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

belle
13-10-07, 15:25
Take a little lookie..
Just remember it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my boobies :D

http://maybeican.blogspot.com

x

nomorepanic
13-10-07, 17:04
Well done you :yesyes: Great news and great succes

The hair looks fab too.

I had mine cut not long ago and it is a short bob now but I am getting used to it!

belle
13-10-07, 17:13
Thank you :)

Anna77
13-10-07, 17:17
Major congrats to you hun - you did really well :hugs:

Your hair looks really nice too :)

Anna x

Southern_Belle
13-10-07, 17:40
Wow, wonderful news and your hair looks great. I'm so happy for you.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
13-10-07, 21:55
Wahoo! Well done bluebell! :yesyes: That's great news and your haircut looks fab. :yesyes:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
13-10-07, 22:21
Bluebell,

Massive http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/lstoner_2006/welldone.gifto you!

And your hair looks great...you look fantastic!!:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

belle
13-10-07, 22:34
THANK YOU ALL...

x

Bill
14-10-07, 01:53
That's Brilliant bluebell and it just goes to show what we're capable of when we feel we have to!

Remember your success today and remind yourself of it every time you get doubts about your capabilities because you are NONE of the bad things you think of yourself and that is Most evident in your success and in your blog. You have a lot of virtues to be very proud of and let no one say otherwise!

Well done Bluebell! I am Sincerely pleased for you. :hugs: xxx

Bill
14-10-07, 02:17
Bluebell,

Sometimes people just can't see a rose even when its beauty and strong perfume is right under their nose!!! :flowers: