PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

margaret1976
13-10-07, 20:15
Hello All I am hercheruk 30 yr old female. I suffer from panic attacks alot and thought i would join the site in hope that i can pick up some tips that can hopefully help me and also meet other people like me. I have been dignosed with panic attacks by my doctor and given prozac. I have 3 children and a husband and feel totally useless since these panic attacks have started. My 1st panic attack was in a hairdressers and also have had panic attcks in shops since my last full blown panic attack 8 weeks ago i have never been in the shops. I hate going anywhere where i know they are people. hopefully this site can help me :)

Nibbles
13-10-07, 21:45
Hi hercheruk and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
13-10-07, 22:04
Hello hercheruk:welcome:to you!

Hope you enjoyed the quiz!

Plenty of help and support here.

Glad you found us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Believe
14-10-07, 00:48
Hello,

Welcome to the site. Hope that you have read the forums and found some good advice. Glade to meet you.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better In Time

kazzie
14-10-07, 01:03
Hi Mags:hugs:

We met in chat tonight:yesyes:

Stick with us kid we will help:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Rain
14-10-07, 13:44
Hello Hercheruk,
It was nice to see you at the quiz last night . Glad you enjoyed it.
I have the same problem in that I avoid places where there are people. I found cognitive behavioural therapy to be very helpful, maybe this could work for you.

honeybee3939
14-10-07, 14:36
Hi Hercheruk

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
14-10-07, 15:27
Hello Hercheruk And Welcome To The Site...........linda

Southern_Belle
14-10-07, 17:42
Hi Hercheruk,

Welcome to NMP. There are many here who suffer with panic and will be able to relate. You will get tons of support here.

Hugs,

Laura

margaret1976
14-10-07, 18:20
Thank you very much hopefully i will get to know you all within time thanks againx x x

manmoor
14-10-07, 18:49
Hi Hercheruk,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
15-10-07, 04:34
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
15-10-07, 20:07
Hi Hercheruk

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.