PDA

View Full Version : Pain and weird symptoms around periods

panicstricken
16-04-20, 21:17
Hi ladies I need some advice or maybe just to see if anyone else has similar to.me. ok so around the time of y period I have horrendous pain in my legs I'm bloated and nauseous I xant stop eating and crave chocolate and junk. I also have hot flushes and sore throat and cold like symptoms for a few days my breasts ache terrible and sleep is always hard or filled with nightmares. Does anyone have anything like this around their periods even 8f it's just o e or two symptoms. I just need a little reassurance that this may nor be normal but others experience something like this xx

katniss
18-04-20, 07:11
I do. I get terrible bloating, constipation, emotional changes, gas pains, breast pain.. bah. I’ve been getting it since my teens so I never thought much about it.

panicstricken
24-04-20, 20:30
Thankyou so much for your response I am so sorry it's taken me so long to get bk to u. I have been having a few really bad days xx to cut a long story short I'm feeling awful headaches sore throat feeling hot all the time and unable to breathe. I'm so so scared I'm really bloated and feel awful. I'm so scared