PDA

View Full Version : Mole worry?

unicorndusy
18-04-20, 18:06
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. I just need some reassurance right now as I can't really see a doctor due to the current situation. Anyhow, I've had this mole on my arm since I can remember and today I was sat in the arm chair sort of leaning on my arm. It began to hurt (cause obviously I was leaning on it). So I moved my arm and noticed that this mole had some sort of head on it (like a clear flaky head) and began to panic. I've had a worrisome mole before in another place and got it looked at etc, and that was all fine. That one looked a hell of a lot worse too. I'm just so scared that I have/am developing skin cancer. Obviously if it starts to get worse I will be straight to seeing a GP. I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever had a mole similar and it's turned out okay?

Thank you,

unicorndusy

tnt808
18-04-20, 18:13
I can tell you that not every mole is sinister. I have had Squamous Cell Carcinoma 3 times..only one of them could be considered an actual mole.
Just keep an eye on it.

unicorndusy
18-04-20, 18:23
I can tell you that not every mole is sinister. I have had Squamous Cell Carcinoma 3 times..only one of them could be considered an actual mole.
Just keep an eye on it.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had it three times! I think because it's one of those things that can be benign or malignant and look exactly the same is terrifying. I'm just telling myself I'm worrying myself sick over nothing. But I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Thank you

tnt808
18-04-20, 19:13
Just learn the abcde of moles and keep an eye on it. My mole didn't look benign..it was definitely changing. Skin cancer is scary but it's not a death sentence by any means!