PDA

View Full Version : Conjunctivitis- worried it might be covid 19

louise0501
19-04-20, 15:32
Hi everyone. I woke up this morning with conjunctivitis and I'm so scared this is the start of covid 19 as heard conjunctivitis us a symptom. I'm so worried and scared. My eyes were really itchy yesterday as well. Could this be covid 19? I'm so scared and worried.

Please reply
Love louise xxxxxxxxx

brucealmighty
19-04-20, 16:04
its more likely to be hayfever as the pollen count is high lately, I don`t suffer usually but my eyes feel very gritty today and runny
covid19 is more likely if you`re short of breath, got a very dry cough etc, not discounting what you say but the conjuncitivitis wouldn`t be one of my first concerns

hope you are ok at the moment Louise, take care

Paul

louise0501
19-04-20, 23:31
Hi paul. I'm really struggling at the moment, I know everyone is right now. It's a very strange time. I'm just constantly anxious and theres no escape. It's so scary. It seems so many things can be a symptom so I'm completely paranoid. Hoping the conjunctivitis could just be because my eyes were so itchy but I'm still really worried. Xx

MRS STRESS ED
20-04-20, 20:43
Hi everyone. I woke up this morning with conjunctivitis and I'm so scared this is the start of covid 19 as heard conjunctivitis us a symptom. I'm so worried and scared. My eyes were really itchy yesterday as well. Could this be covid 19? I'm so scared and worried.

Please reply
Love louise xxxxxxxxx

where have you heard this l had coronavirus l never had a problem with my eyes, its that time of year hayfever its more likely to be that or just a simple eye infection stop overthinking
best wishes