PDA

View Full Version : Food poisoning or gastroenteritis or something else....

Phoenixess
19-04-20, 21:26
Not sure how this has happened but I’ve ended up with stomach cramps diarrhoea nausea and chills I’m in bed feeling very worse for wear trying to drink water but feel sick [emoji855]
How have I caught this [emoji45] or could it be the beginning of covid? No temp atm

Or is it all stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolalee1
20-04-20, 07:01
Most likely something you have eaten also added stress.
Those gastric pains are cruel,my mum always gave us kids flat lemonade when we got the runs,I reckon it was her cooking:wacko:poor mum.Take Care:flowers:

BlueIris
20-04-20, 07:06
I had bloody awful cramps in the middle of the night last night; I think it was a sensitivity reaction to something I ate. It's mostly gone now, but I'm pretty drained today.

Sweetened liquids are great at times like this - when my other half and I had gastroenteritis over Christmas, we found that Lucozade Energy tastes great and has a pretty miraculous effect.

Lolalee1
20-04-20, 07:11
Lucozade is like toilet paper over here BI very hard too get :D

BlueIris
20-04-20, 07:21
Not sure what the situation is over here; may be forced to find out later today if things don't settle though.

Phoenixess
20-04-20, 08:42
Thanks guys my chills settled before I fell asleep and bizarrely I was craving sweet things so I had a piece of shortbread however that hurt my tummy too.

So I think today is water and plain rice today and starve whatever it is out my gut tummy feels tender this morning x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk