PDA

View Full Version : Eye scare.

Emily101115
20-04-20, 17:26
Hi all. I haven't posted in a long time as I have been quite well with my health anxiety. Just recently I am starting to fall under again. I think it's quite possiblley to do with the fact I have just moved home and it's 13 years this month I lost my Mum. Her Memorial is in the next couple of days.

So last night I done something really stupid. As I was cleaning I decided to clean my cupboard doors too. So here I go, I sprayed it on the cupboard on the wall and didn't give it chance to settle and some of the most splashed in my face. Didn't think nothing more of it and my eyes started to feel irritated shortly after. So I washed my eyes out and they become all red.

I went into a huge panic and actally made myself sick with worry. Couldn't stop shaking. I eventually laid on my bed and went off to sleep after parading around the house . Woke this morning and the redness has gone I just keep getting an odd feeling on and off.

Now I do suffer with dry eyes as I have blepharitis. Also the product I used was Flash bicarbonate soda. I can't settle my mind that I am going to go blind.

If I got anything in my eyes would something of happened straight away or can it happen hours later. This was around 9.30 - 10pm last night.

I just keep feeling nauseous today.

Hope to speak soon.
Thanks for reading :)

BlueIris
20-04-20, 17:28
If it's been this long, no, you're definitely not going to go blind.