PDA

View Full Version : Hi, again, just dropping by to leave an update.

Thelegend27
23-04-20, 08:25
Hi, Some of you may recall some of my posts, I was quite scared and I needed reassurance, a lot of you really helped with that so thank you.

Most of my old posts was about lymph nodes and my fear of the C word (Just in case you don't like hearing the word)

Well I am here to tell you that I am fine, I can still feel the lymph nodes as nothing has changed, and I know a lot of you have worries of your own so I thought I'd stop by and leave an update and hope that this may reassure you in some way.

I know a lot of people disappear after posting something and many of you worry that something may have happened to them, but in reality chances are they are fine, some people just have the ability to move forward quicker than others.

This is my last post, so you heard it from me so don't go worrying yourself, just think positive and live your life the way you want to live it, after all we only get one as far as I know so make the most of it.

Take care, best wishes, and keep those hands washed 😉

pb
23-04-20, 08:30
What a lovely post, Best wishes x

katniss
26-04-20, 03:56
So glad you’re doing well. We need more posts like this :)

Labrujis23
24-07-20, 20:33
Hello!! I've read your posts and I'm a little worried. I feel nodes above my collarbone but near my shoulder. I don't knof if they are cervical or supraclavicullar but I'm losing my mind.

Fishmanpa
24-07-20, 23:24
Wow! What an awesome post! :yesyes:

For those that don't know, TheLegend is just that with his obsession of his nodes. I personally spent a lot of time replying publicly and privately over the years and as many know, I don't pull punches. When I've spoken about serial posters, this is one of the patterns I refer to. For a while TheLegend was really struggling. Go look at his post history and you'll see what I'm saying. To see this post should inspire those struggling that recovery is possible if you put your mind to it and work hard.

Legend... I can't tell you how pleased I am to read this post!
Just the general tone of your writing felt so much different than before. Its calm, assured and confident. Keep up the good work!

Sending you as always....

Positive thoughts