PDA

View Full Version : Big anfiety

kestral
23-04-20, 16:43
Have sent pictures of red itchy lumps on my neck and ear as requested by my gp. Now I'm am up the wall thinking if its cancerous, suffering from health anxiety makes everything so difficult.

nomorepanic
23-04-20, 16:45
Are you treating the HA though?

kestral
23-04-20, 18:07
I am on 20 mg citalopram which the gp advised, due to my age is the maximum safe medication.

nomorepanic
23-04-20, 18:22
Try the links we recommend on here for the HA - it may help.

MRS STRESS ED
23-04-20, 19:38
Have sent pictures of red itchy lumps on my neck and ear as requested by my gp. Now I'm am up the wall thinking if its cancerous, suffering from health anxiety makes everything so difficult.

unfortunately that's the nature of the beast the smallest thing becomes the biggest thing, and no matter who tells us its fine the anxiety devil tells us it's not, you are fine its just your anxiety being very naughty give it a kick up the arse you can do it xx

best wishes

kestral
24-04-20, 13:04
Gp rang me this morning to say I needed steroid cream for the red marks on my neck etc so that's a great relief.

MRS STRESS ED
25-04-20, 19:32
Gp rang me this morning to say I needed steroid cream for the red marks on my neck etc so that's a great relief.

all good them now try and relax :yesyes:
best wishes

katniss
26-04-20, 03:48
Omg I have the same! Horrid red marks on neck and chest. It’s sooooo itchy too. I have been prescribed the same - steroid cream. Hope you feel better soon