PDA

View Full Version : Red dot rash?

Ocaron
23-04-20, 19:19
Well I'm back guys after so long my anxiety had finally caught up again, so last week cant remember when I was out sunbathing in the garden got badly sunburnt didn't use cream I know I'm an idiot, but a few days after I got these tiny red dot rash all over my legs I'd say been there for a week no a clue what it could be but its kicked my anxiety into over drive 🙄
I'll upload a picture onto a link of the rash https://ibb.co/TYGVcXQ

lb76696
23-04-20, 21:18
Are they raised or under the skin? Do they blanch when you press them?

Ocaron
23-04-20, 21:24
Are they raised or under the skin? Do they blanch when you press them?
under the skin and don't blanch i even tried to glass test and can still see them

Ocaron
24-04-20, 13:02
Update: been googling seems to look like a rash called Petechiae but can that be caused by sunburn?

flygirl767
25-04-20, 18:04
Update: been googling seems to look like a rash called Petechiae but can that be caused by sunburn?

My son had this around his knees a couple of weeks ago when we had been out walking in the sun for a few hours. I freaked when I googled it but after a day or 2 it was gone. It can be caused by sunburn so I really would not worry about it and wear sunblock next time!

Ocaron
26-04-20, 16:08
My son had this around his knees a couple of weeks ago when we had been out walking in the sun for a few hours. I freaked when I googled it but after a day or 2 it was gone. It can be caused by sunburn so I really would not worry about it and wear sunblock next time!

Hmm strange I've had mine a week on monday and still there

domril26
18-07-20, 01:05
Did you resolve this? I'm going through something similar at the moment.