PDA

View Full Version : My daily struggle

anxietyg
24-04-20, 18:11
I don't know how to start, or what to say, but I know I want to say something...

So..male, 30 years old, always laughing or making other people laugh, center of attention type of guy etc...

Since this anxiety or whatever it its started, I changed, I am more quiet, distracted, I am constant thinking at my health, wondering if it's just anxiety or it's something more serious.

My symptoms (some of them stopped, thank God)

-dizziness
-extremely tensed muscles, especially my neck / shoulders and legs
-a fine ear ringing
-muscles twitching (for almost 3 years - at first very aggressive, now they mostly disappeared, but still they appear here and there)
-head zaps from behind of my head to front (thankfully they stopped)
- at one time, 3 years ago I was having a head twitch, my head would turn by itself for a few degrees suddenly - it stopped
- heart palpitations
- LOW tollerance to effort (this happens lately and scares me a lot)
- I feel drained sometimes
- perceived weakness
- black eye floaters
- flashes of light from the corner of my eyes, had them several times 2 years ago, they stopped
- seeing stars / vision stars
- jelly legs and hands
- jelly lips
- IBS
- random pains here and there
- perceived slurred speech
- swallowing issues
- sinusitis with rhinorrhea

All of these symtoms turned me from a very active person to someone who does little sport, and I am sure that this only makes the things worse.

I used to run 8 miles a day, now I barelly manage to run for a few hundred meters and I need to stop to catch my breath.

I am still able to do some pull ups with my own body weight (97 kilograms) with no prior training, but still, I feel drained and have a very LOW tollerance to effort.

My muscles tend to twitch after doing some medium to heavy workout with dumbells or my body weight.

This concerns me because I know how I used to be before this anxiety (hopefully) got over me.

The strange thing is that there are days when I feel full of energy, I feel like I am able to do anything, I can run up 6 flights of stairs.

And days when I cannot do anything because I feel drained.

My latest bloodwork from 2-3 months ago showed up fine, everything was between parameters, except the cholesterol.

Does anyone find himself in my story, dealing with same things or more? Is this anxiety? Can the mind control the body in such negative manner?

Love you all,
A

vicky23
25-04-20, 16:51
Can the mind control the body? Absolutely! The mind and body are linked very closely.