PDA

View Full Version : Shooting pains left side of head please help!!

Jennaxox
26-04-20, 20:24
Hi guys so recently I've been under alot of stress my anxity has been very high weve recently brought our first home together wich was a awful experience so stressful and my anxity was awful I started to experience shooting pains in the left side of my head sometimes around the temple sometimes at the back and sometimes around the middle of the side of my head they arent there all the time they come & go! Anyway we moved in end of feb and for around 3/4 weeks I'd been fine. & then the pandemic with the corna virus started well this has sent me over the edge I often feel like I cant breathe I'm feeling panicky 2/3 times a day & the head pains have come back only on the left side again they arent there all the time they come & go. problem is when I get them they make my anxity 100% worse I feel now like I'm constantly worried about my head and constantly wondering when I'll get another pain 😔 just a side note when all this started I did see my doctor he ran blood tests and all of that came back clear. Is this anxity? Someone please help 😔

ErinKC
27-04-20, 03:38
They sound like ice pick headaches, which are harmless. I'm sure anxiety can bring them on. My mom struggled with them for a while and she's got bad anxiety. This is a really tense time!