PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im New 2

kiwistace
15-10-07, 06:26
I cant tell you how great it is to find this site. Funny how I only used the Internet for fun until things went downhill. Ive had anxiety for just over a year, stemming from a secondment at work where my (female) boss was a nasty piece of work. Thankfully Im out of that situation, but the anxiety remains. Two particular instances recently prompted me to go to the doctors (one of them being catching a bus!), and I am now on Citalpram.

Ive read up heaps on this drug, and seems to be ups and downs to it for everyone, but I reckon im already 'up and down' so its worth a go. Rescue Remedy did nothing!

So hi to everyone on here, think its great there is somewhere we can go and chat/get advice or comfort from other people in the same boat.

Look forward to chatting :)

trac67
15-10-07, 06:27
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Dave777
15-10-07, 07:29
Hi Cordy, nice to see you here, welcome:flowers:
My partners neice recently emigrated to New Zealand.

kiwistace
15-10-07, 07:39
Hi Dave,

Your partners neice will love NZ (even without the Rugby World Cup). My partner is from England - I spent most of my twenties there having a fab time WITHOUT any anxiety.......which is why it sux getting it now when I am in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Tell me your story?

manmoor
15-10-07, 08:02
Hi Cordy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
15-10-07, 17:57
Hello Cordy:welcome:to you!

I used to take Citalopram - positive result there! Now Rescue Remedy does it for me!

Glad you found us, you'll find plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:)

Nibbles
15-10-07, 18:15
Hi Cordy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
15-10-07, 18:16
Hi Cordy

Just wanted to welcome you to NMP also, its lovely to see you here.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

katiesmum
15-10-07, 19:27
Hi Cordy, I'm new too. hope we get the help we need! What is Rescue REmedy and where do I get it from? I gather it's a natural medicine?

nomorepanic
15-10-07, 20:03
Hi Cordy

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

kiwistace
15-10-07, 21:11
Hi Katiesmum,

Yes Rescue Remedy is a natural 'calming' solution. You can get it from chemists or any health shops. Its made up of Bach Flowers and some people swear by it......it comes in a suckable sweet type form, or a spray or a liquid. I do recommend it, even though I need something more at this time.

Let me know how you get on.

Lindalou64
16-10-07, 00:44
Hello Cordy And Welcome..........linda

Southern_Belle
17-10-07, 23:43
Hi Cordy,

Welcome to the site. Many here feel like you do and you will find great support.

Hugs,

Laura