PDA

View Full Version : mum died

purplehaze
15-10-07, 10:28
Hi

My mum died yesterday and even though I knew it was going to happen it is still a massive blow. Coming on this site and just meeting people that have similer issues has been a great support. I have made many friends here. For those of you that I dont know, just reading your post gives encouragement and this is what this site is really about. Supporting end encouraging each other through the good and bad times. I suffer really bad panic attacks and I am on a rollar coaster of emotions at the moment. One of the things that has helped me so far is prayer and I have a faith that God is with all those that shout out to Him.

I want to encourage each person to keep taking these tiny steps towards better health because it is step by step that counts and for every bad day there is a better day to look forward to, so keep positive.

lots of love

kevin

mirry
15-10-07, 10:32
Kevin I am so sorry to read about your mum , please allow yourself to greive as much as needed, I am sending you all my love and support and encouragement ,Please dont be worrying about others on here because you have enough to be coping with.

thinking of you and your family at this sad time xxx

pips
15-10-07, 10:37
So Sorry to hear about you Mum Kevin,
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/edge06/comment/hg/hg001.gif To You.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X

Piglet
15-10-07, 10:48
Sincere condolences Kevin.

Love Piglet

honeybee3939
15-10-07, 10:50
Kevin

So sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

lorac
15-10-07, 11:16
So sorry to hear about your Mum, even though we know it is going to happen it still comes as a great shock when it does, I know how you feel having lost my Dad. You take care of yourself.

Carol
xxx

Believe
15-10-07, 11:16
Kevin,:hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you and your family.

Love,
Tina:hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
15-10-07, 11:24
So sorry to hear about your mum Kevin :hugs: xxx

bluesparkle
15-10-07, 11:55
kevin
im sorry to read your sad news...
you look after yourself and give yourself time...
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
rach

debera
15-10-07, 12:29
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_41.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN):hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hi kevin
i am so sorry to hear abour your mum. my heart goes out to you. i lost my mum eighteen months ago. so i know what you are feeling, you are in my thoughts
debera

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZN (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZN&utm_id=7925)

Anna77
15-10-07, 13:01
I'm so very sorry to hear about this.

My thoughts are with you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anna xxx

happyone
15-10-07, 13:30
So sorry to hear this kevin. it is still a blow even when we know it is going to happen.
My thoughts are with you hun

Happyone
xxx

knightbabe
15-10-07, 13:56
Kevin
So sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you.
Leigh

Ellen70
15-10-07, 14:10
Kevin, please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your Mother, my thoughts are with you. Be kind to yourself at this difficult time.

Love Ellen x

Lindalou64
15-10-07, 14:15
HELLO KEVIN IM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOTHER, MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU........TAKE CARE............LINDA

trac67
15-10-07, 14:26
Kevin,

So sorry to hear of your sad loss :hugs: :hugs:

Love

Trac xxx

Gordon
15-10-07, 14:59
So sorry to hear about your Mum m8, my condolences go out to you and your family.

My own Mum died just over 11 years ago. She was only 52 and had been very ill since her mid 40s but it still came suddenly and was a shock.

Time does make things a little easier but anniversaries are hard and special times like birthdays and Christmas are especially difficult.

If you need to chat about most things relating to bereavement please feel free to contact me but I can't offer you advice on how to cope because I didn't.....

Take Care

Gordon

funky chick
15-10-07, 15:21
So sorry hear of your sad news Kevin my thoughts and prayers are with you.
love and hugs Gail xxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

yorkylover
15-10-07, 15:35
Im so sorry to hear about your mum Kevin:hugs: :hugs:

bottleblond
15-10-07, 16:01
So sorry to hear about your sad loss sweetheart!! my dad died a few weeks ago now so i understand how you feel.

i'm thinking of you and send you lots of hugs :hugs:

Love Lisa
xxx

kazzie
15-10-07, 16:01
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Kevin

So sorry for your loss

Luv Kaz x x x

nanny
15-10-07, 16:02
I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY TO HEAR YOUR SAD NEWS.

THINKING OF YOU LOTS OF LOVE:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Quiet-Lift
15-10-07, 16:08
Hello Kevin

Condolences for the loss of your Mum. I hope you can come to terms with it in time. My Mum is still alive but one of my brother's and my uncle died a year ago and it all comes back sometimes.
I thought your sensible words of encouragement for all of us were remarkable . It's nice to know that prayer helps you and I wish you all the best.

Warm wishes

Allan

Nicki22
15-10-07, 16:23
I am sending you all my love and support so sorry to hear about your loss my heart goes out to you x

all the best xoxoxox

domino
15-10-07, 17:57
Hi keven, I,m so sorry for your loss, I for one what you are going through, my prayers are with you at this sad time.:hugs:

nomorepanic
15-10-07, 19:07
Kevin

So so sorry to hear this very sad news.

My thoughts are with you and sending you love and a hug:hugs:

Pickle
15-10-07, 20:06
So sorry to hear your sad news Kevin, my thoughts are with you :hugs:

traciec39
16-10-07, 02:40
God Bless Kevin

sincerely sorry to hear your sad news