PDA

View Full Version : my symptoms

louise0501
15-10-07, 16:00
hi, i have these constant aches around my eyes and down my face although yesterday these were gone and i thought i was okay but they are back today and sometimes i get headaches, i'm so worried i might have a brain tumour, i can't think about anything else i feel anxious all the time, i get twinges in my head and they set off panic attacks i also get occasional dizzy spells, can anyone relate? any advice? i'm so worried and scared.
Luv Louise xx

bottleblond
15-10-07, 16:05
Hi there,

Sometimes when we are anxious, we are tensing our facial muscles without realising it bringing on tension headaches. Have you tried relaxation excersises? if not then it's worth a try, especially ones that concentrate on the face, head an neck!!

Have a read through the forum hun as there are lots of handy hints in there!!

best of luck
Lisa
xxx:hugs:

louise0501
17-10-07, 12:42
hello, yesterday i had a really bad headache which set me off with more worry about a brain tumour, today headache is not to bad but i still have aches and pains around my head that come and go and aches and pains down my face and around my eyes. i'm so scared i have a brain tumour, i don't know what to do, i cried when i woke up this morning, i feel like crap, please help with as much advice as you can?
Luv Louise

no1worrier
17-10-07, 23:01
Facial pain around eyes and cheeks is often neuralgia - a nerve pain but nothing to worry about. Often if you are tense it can be worse.

Southern_Belle
18-10-07, 00:07
Hi Louise,

I do not think you have a brain tumor but you could have a sinus infection, try a really warm washcloth on your face if it feels better go see a doctor to check it out. Hope you feel better soon.

Laura

josephine
18-10-07, 08:56
Hi Louise,I get pain and pressure around my eyes,cheekbones and the back of my neck and head. I think it is my anxiety and also i think certain medications make me feel like this. I also get blurred vision when i feel like this. Its really horrible. I dont think you have a brain tumour. Just tension maybe.Lots of love,Josephine.x