PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation Hugs for Donna.

bottleblond
15-10-07, 19:49
Hi folks,

I have just cought up with my lovely friend Donna (LemonadeLolly)
and i am soooooo proud of her!. Not so long ago Donna went on Kyle's academy in the attempt to beat the dreaded Anxiety/Agoraphobia and to better her life and her lovely sons.

By the end of the academy, she was my absolute hero. I saw that gal do things that make me hide behind a cusion :wacko: , but she never ceased to amaze me. Now Donna is at college studying ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY and HOLISTIC MASSAGE (down boys), and her life is going from stregnth to strength!!!

I want to send Donna huge hugs for the achievements and congratulate her for all the hard work she has done to get her life back on track.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

WELL DONE GAL

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxxx

erialc
15-10-07, 20:26
Yeah well done hun!

I am sure you will do really well on your course :)

xxx Claire xxxxx

margaret911
15-10-07, 20:31
Well done Donna, thats absolutely fantastic, it gives me hope.

love Mags xxxx

honeybee3939
15-10-07, 20:36
Donna

Many congratulations from me too hun:yesyes: :yesyes: Your an inspiration to others:hugs: good luck with the college course too:yesyes:

so proud of you!:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

kazzie
15-10-07, 20:37
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

WELL DONE DONNA:yesyes:

As you know I followed your progress on Kyles Academy and you are one gutsy lady and a true inspiration to us all:yesyes:

Hope it all goes from strength to strength:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Ps Is there any news on how the others are doing now???:flowers:

Rain
15-10-07, 20:39
Well Done Donna :hugs:

funky chick
15-10-07, 20:47
Well done Donna lots of love Gail xxxxx:yesyes: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Gabby
15-10-07, 22:14
Donna U STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well done and good luck with ur course!!!

So proud of you honey. Am sure ur kids are sooooooooooo proud of you too!!!

Gabby x

yorkylover
15-10-07, 22:35
Well Done Donna
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

michellemumof4
15-10-07, 22:47
WHOOOOOO sisters are doing it for themselves yayayaya

Well done Donna love

xxxxxx

manmoor
16-10-07, 07:58
A big well done to you Donna. xxx

bluesparkle
16-10-07, 08:23
hi donna...
i also watched you on tv...
and to read this post is such an inspiration
well done you :hugs:
rach

pips
16-10-07, 12:24
You are a SUPERSTAR http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_34.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm594YYGB) Donna,

Take Care,http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_121.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm594YYGB)

Love & Wishes,

Pip's X X X X

Lindalou64
16-10-07, 12:59
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
SO HAPPY YOUR DOING SO WELL DONNA :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: GOOD FOR YOU IM HAPPY FOR YA...........LINDA XXXX:)

bottleblond
16-10-07, 15:53
I did'nt wanna put that bit in incase ye walloped me:winks: , but your new man obviously adores ye lass and who can blame him!?

LMAO about the "wee one" using all your paper, sounds a bit like my house.

:hugs:
Love Lisa
xxxxxxx

debera
16-10-07, 19:14
well done donna
debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nibbles
16-10-07, 22:04
Hi Donna,

This is a well deserved thread for a very courageous and special woman who gives so many people inspiration. You told me in a pm to grab all the casual work that's offered to me and that's what I did thinking if Donna can do Kyle's Academy then I can do this. It sounds like you're still making great progress and doing everything right, I'm so chuffed. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x

Southern_Belle
17-10-07, 23:17
Great job Donna, so happy for you and the way your life is going.

Hugs,

Laura

Coni
19-10-07, 17:01
Hi Donna, you did so well on Kyles academy...and now this!!! You really are a star and an inspiration to us all!

But....Take That, tacky:ohmy: ? .... never lol! Bananarama maybe but NEVER Take That lol!!!!
Well done Donna!!!!:hugs:
luv Coni XX:flowers:

jo61
24-10-07, 10:30
Well done Donna. A true inspiration. YOu really seem to have got your life together and well done going back to college. Good luck with the new man too -even though I'm sure it's not luck you need.

sandlin
24-10-07, 10:43
What an absolute star- a true inspiration. You go Girl xxxx

Linda xxx

p.s Be proud of the tacky music.

clickaway
24-10-07, 12:05
Oh get you Donna!

Seeing you on that programme, you came across as very positive, and you certainly deserve this break in your life.

What an inspiration!

:) :yesyes: :)

fretty freda
24-10-07, 13:33
Well Done Donna I Want To Go To Kyles Academy Were Is It ?

You Shoul Be Very Proud

trac67
24-10-07, 14:23
Donna,

Its brilliant to hear how well you are doing, and its so nice to hear you have met someone who is so understanding :yesyes:
Keep up the good work
Love

Trac xx

Pink Panic
24-10-07, 14:36
Hi Donna,

I'm quite new to this site but I can remember watching you on Kyle's Academy and thinking that you did brilliantly.

I'm so pleased to read that things are going really well for you.

All the best.

Pink
x

Granny Primark
24-10-07, 22:47
Congratulations Donna!!!

I watched kyles academy and found the programme very informative and very inspirational.
You did really well and it must have been a big turning point in your life.
Jeremy seems a really honest, down to earth guy who I really admire for his outspokeness and his desire to help people get their lives back on track.
Your success has given hope to others that we can get on with leading normal lives.
Loads of good wishes for your future.

Take care
LYNN xx