PDA

View Full Version : Re: hi everyone!

weeble40
14-10-07, 22:58
hello everyone this is the first time i have ever used a forum so if ive got it wrong im sorry, i love this website which i discovered the other day i would like to use the chat room but as soon as i get in it it shuts down, its good to know i am not alone in this crazy world of panic and cant wait to get to know you all and yoyr experiences better xxxx

nomorepanic
15-10-07, 20:09
I moved your thread here so we can officially say

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
15-10-07, 20:11
Hi

And a BIG warm welcome from me too hun:) , its lovely you have joined us:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
16-10-07, 12:49
hello memyself and welcome to the site........linda

Believe
16-10-07, 12:51
Hello Memyself,

Welcome abroad. Hope that you enjoy your stay.
The chat room does that sometimes, just keep trying.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

manmoor
16-10-07, 12:56
A big warm welcome to you hun. xxx

trac67
16-10-07, 16:09
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
16-10-07, 18:02
Hi memyself and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The chat room technical support thread might be worth a look which can be found here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13715). Feel free to PM an admin if you still can't get into chat and we'll do our best to help.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
16-10-07, 18:40
Hello memyself:welcome:to you!

Don't worry, you'll soon find your way around - this was the first ever forum I used and now I'm here there and everywhere lol !!:wacko:

Nope, you're certainly not alone and you should find plenty of help and support here.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
17-10-07, 23:44
Hi,

Welcome to the site. So glad you found this site and yes do keep trying to go into the chat room, it is a great place for support.

Hugs,

Laura

Ellen70
18-10-07, 03:10
Hello MeMyself, Welcome to NMP. Make sure you have the latest version of your browser for using the chatroom.

Take care

Ellen x