PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

katy2007
15-10-07, 21:14
Wow what a great site! I have suffered from social phobia and anxiety since I was about 17 (i am now 28) Over the years I have tried every kind of drug, therapy and herbal remedies so I will hopefully be able to not only learn a lot from others here on the site but also provide a little from my own experiences.
I am so grateful that I live in an era where this problem is recognised as a legitimate condition and not just something that we do to gain attention! I believe we should all take some form of comfort in this when it gets really bad. Thanks again for providing a wonderful site.
:biggrin:

groovygranny
15-10-07, 23:53
Hello Katy:welcome:to you!

Yes, people like us have been given a rather bad press in the past - but hopefully attitudes are changing.

So glad you found us - yep, we all support and help one another here so you're in the right place!

I'm sure you'll be able to give just as much as you will hopefully receive here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
16-10-07, 00:43
HellO Katy And Welcome To The Site........linda

manmoor
16-10-07, 08:03
Hi Katy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

tnt808
16-10-07, 08:22
Hi Katy welcome to the site:)

honeybee3939
16-10-07, 12:18
Hi katy

Welcome to NMP its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

Believe
16-10-07, 12:23
Hi Katy

Welcome to the site. Hope that you have read some post and you will make lots of friends.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

trac67
16-10-07, 16:13
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
16-10-07, 18:22
Hi Katy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
16-10-07, 19:02
Hi Katy

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Southern_Belle
17-10-07, 23:47
Hi Katy,

Welcome to the site. Many here feel like you do and you will find great support.

Hugs,

Laura