PDA

View Full Version : feelin low

Seuria
16-10-07, 07:36
not entirely sure why either. i am supposed to be going to see my therapist later and atm all i wanna do is stay in bed. i am not eating properly and i dont think i am drinking enough either.

daft thing is less than a hour ago i was in a good mood. mood swinging like a bitch atm. i think i might need to check out my cycle and see how far i have got to go atm. if its half way through then i think i am gonna go get chocolate and sulk.

feelin a bit lonely to

tnt808
16-10-07, 08:30
I understand the whole cycle thing. When it's my time I swear I am like 16 different people w/in an hours time. I cry, laugh, get angry, pout...I ended up taking Prozac for it, well not entirely for that, but it did end up helping a great deal. I suffer w/PMDD...and that is a bitch.

Sometimes we just get down and there's no rhyme or reason to it. Hey, at least you still seem to have your sense of humor...go eat some chocolate for me!!!!:hugs:

Seuria
16-10-07, 09:49
its the days getting cold and grey thaty doesnt help. i definately get S.A.D at some level.

i hate no sun its bloody depressing. thanks for the post it made me smile.
love
S

Believe
16-10-07, 15:38
Hello Seuria:hugs:

Hope that you are feeling some better by now.

Yes your cycles can throw us into a tail spin. Hope that you keep your appointment. Just know that you aren't alone and that we all know what it's like.

Can you please have some chocolate for me, I am trying to diet.

Keep your humor, that's great. And yes the days and weather also play a part in our moods.

Take Care
Believe:flowers:

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

nanny
16-10-07, 15:40
Hi

I think your idea of getting some choloclate and sulking is a good one:)

in all seriousness, hope you are feeling better real soon.

:bighug1: :bighug1: for you

Seuria
16-10-07, 19:24
chocolate coke crisps and i am feeling better :D