PDA

View Full Version : My Poor Laptop

manmoor
16-10-07, 11:42
I have been having serious issues with the lid of my laptop for 2 months now. It has cracks either side of the casing which are identical in shape and size and even I knew it wasn't an operater problem but a manufacturing one. It is still under warranty thank god. After countless arguments with the lovely people at Toshiba(never buy a Satellite Pro laptop) they have agreed today that they have had lots of complaints about my breed of laptop and there is a fault with the casing hence my flickering screen so tomorrow my wee laptop is getting collected to go to the Toshiba factory to get a new lid fitted :yesyes: The lovely lady(think she was from the Philliphines by her accent) said it would be 5-7 working days before it would be back with me again :weep: So now with my partner in crime leaving me tomorrow for a few days it means I will have to spend the time I spent on my laptop doing housework :winks: xxx

honeybee3939
16-10-07, 12:05
Ohh Mandy

We will certainly miss you hun:hugs: , i was out of action for 2 days when the dog chewed my cable:ohmy: and i did miss been around.

Hope you get it sorted quickly and dont be going too mad with the house work.lol:winks:

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

anxious
16-10-07, 12:07
Oh mandy what a nightmare, you poor thing:ohmy: ........................housework:huh: ..............thats something they used to do in the olden days isint it - like before computers:D
I hope your back with us real soon
:hugs:

vickixx

anxious
16-10-07, 12:09
can someone please clear the games totals so i could have a minute of glory before mandy gets back please:D

manmoor
16-10-07, 12:11
Lmao Vicki :hugs: xxx

pips
16-10-07, 12:33
Ah Mandy Hun so sorry to hear that. We will Miss you loads.

Take Care http://bushwhacked.net/bits/hugs.jpg

Love Pip's X X X X

Nibbles
16-10-07, 12:45
Mandy!!! I'm going to miss you loads and loads! :weep: Good job we've got phones eh? 'cos I'm going to ring you for some phone line windsurfing! :yesyes:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care mucks,

Mike xo

Believe
16-10-07, 12:49
Hi Mandy,

Hope that you are up and running real soon. I know that house work isn't any fun.

Take Care
Tina:flowers:

manmoor
16-10-07, 12:55
Thank you guys cos yer all fab have a big big hug from me today :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

shoegal
16-10-07, 14:27
Oh Mandy, I do sympathise! I would go MAD without my laptop! And housework is only bearable because I can check my emails and have quick game breaks in the arcade before each chore. Lets just hope 7 days doesn't turn into 5 weeks or something... :ohmy:

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx

kazzie
16-10-07, 14:58
Gonna miss ya Moos:weep:

Hurry back:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Alabasterlyn
16-10-07, 15:30
Oh poor you being without your laptop, it's hard to imagine anything worse :ohmy:

I am so addicted to using mine that when it broke and had to be repaired I went out and bought a cheap back up one!

I then managed to fall over and stand on the lid of my newly fixed one and had to claim back for a new one on our contents insurance. I even managed to get the broken one back as it was still useable as long as I didn't move it :blush: I keep it in front of my treadmill so that I can watch online tv or dvd's to pass the time while I am walking :)

Karen
16-10-07, 16:00
Hugs Mandy :hugs:

I hope you get the laptop back fixed soon. Mine has a glitch too and I'm dreading it going wrong as I would struggle wothout it too.

I'm glad they finally agreed to sort it.

Karen xx

trac67
16-10-07, 16:05
Oh me god, what am I gonna do without me late nite mate :weep: ahh guess it will have to me texts for a week lol

My laptop was about to give up the ghost and my Ami sneaked off to pc world sunday and returned with a nice pink one for me as a suprise :D i think she didnt want an unbearable mother if mine had died completely lol, what would I do without her :yesyes:
Hope your back soon me matey

Love

Trac xxx