PDA

View Full Version : Sudden left arm numbness

Deepseathree
29-04-20, 05:50
I had just got out of the shower and sat to look at my phone when I felt my left arm numb and tingling. I tried to rationalize, but I hadnÂ’t had it in an odd position or laying on it. It’s been happening for maybe 20 mins. Of course you know my worry is heart attack. It doesn't help that IÂ’m 32 with high blood pressure. Also I just been having occasional chest pain that I was trying to attribute to gas. I tried to go outside and jump rope. That didn’t alleviate it, kind of increased numbness. I have Xanax but am hesitant to take it since I also have bradycardia.

Anyone else had a sudden arm numbness. I havenÂ’t had too much anxiety as of late. Mainly some hypochondria that I can quell.

fruity
29-04-20, 15:40
Hi. I remember having it years ago may 2-3 times. Yes it scared me. And was to do with my anxiety but we are all different. If you can try keep calm I know it’s hard. And if it happens again please ring 111. Or wherever you are

fruity
29-04-20, 15:43
It’s different number in UK sorry. But if you can ring emergency only if you need/have too.