PDA

View Full Version : I’m terrified

MattBananafone34
30-04-20, 05:31
Hey I’m Matt and I’m 18.

Ever since this quarantine started, I haven’t felt the best physically or mentally because there is nothing to do! No distractions in life at all. I used to be fit, playing tennis all the time back in early March but everything has been cancelled. All I do is stay inside and play video games.

Not having any distractions has made me overthink A LOT about my health. But something that’s scary and has been bothering me is that whenever I stand up, I get very lightheaded and hear a pounding in my head.

I AM TERRIFIED because it happens almost everyday and I’m so scared that I might have brain or cardiac issues. I’m panicking and I heard this is linked to dementia and stuff and can be fatal in the long run. I used to have this a while ago but it went away for a while but now it’s back. Anyone?

Thank you,
Matt

BlueIris
30-04-20, 06:18
Okay, what you need to start doing is putting some work in on your mental health, because this won't fix itself.

Touch base with your friends and trusted people, then start making use of any materials you've been given during therapy sessions, or the free CBT resources available on the site.

Hope you feel better soon!