PDA

View Full Version : Brother has definitely caught something

Lf93
01-05-20, 01:51
I’m pretty much having a panic attack in the middle of the night now.

My brother wanted to do a voluntary course in the middle of the pandemic, and I advised that I was concerned because of the risk it posed to mostly my parents. It involved meeting with a group of people twice a week and training as a first aider.

Anyway he went ahead and was last out on Sunday and he kept complaining of being tired...I knew he would run himself down and I saw him before bed today not looking quite right. Now I hear him coughing and sneezing pretty hard.

im pretty much guaranteed to get it cause I sit next to him at dinner and whenever he gets something I always get it...great because I’m asthmatic...but I’m really worried about my parents who are older.

is there a chance it’s a cold? Middle of the night and I’m trying to fend off a panic attack...this was so preventable and I tried to warn everyone about this potentially happening...my living nightmare and I can’t stop shaking...

Rey1989
04-05-20, 01:07
Hey lF93, just wanted to let you know i’ve read your post and share your concerns as I am currently going through a covid scare myself. How’s your brother doing? Hope all is well!

Rey