PDA

View Full Version : how do i stop this getting worse?

spacebunnyx
16-10-07, 13:26
heya everyone,

having a bad day today. i've just found out that my grandmother is being seen for suspected bowel cancer (it doesn't look good) and i'm so worried about her. i want to be strong for her and the rest of my family if it is indeed bad news, but i'm finding it so hard. all i hear about is people being ill with this nasty disease and i'm just starting to get over my own cervical precancer scare.

i feel terrible because i've always been so wrapped up in my own fears. i still feel shakey and really don't want to get into a massive state of anxiety over this where i can't function or be of support.

my grandfather died of the same illness years ago and i know my father has frequent checks. i hate this awful illness and i hate the hold it has over my family and myself.

has anyone been through similar? i would really appreciate any advice

peace and love

jess xxx

spacebunnyx
16-10-07, 14:01
i forgot to add that one of my best friend's father died of a brain tumor this week and she is obviously devastated. this really has been a horrible year.

lesleyB
16-10-07, 16:56
Sorry to hear your going through a bad time,are you talking to anyone about this doctor or counseller it may help you through this time. Thinking of you.
Lesleyb.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: