PDA

View Full Version : Pressure around lefy eye and eye lid.

Emily101115
02-05-20, 09:18
Hi all. Wondering if anybody has ever had a feeling of pressure around their eye and sometimes eye lid? It is funny to describe but my eye just doesn't feel right. Thursday night I thought I seen a few flashes of light at the side of my vision (left eye)

I am going through a anxious time again at the moment with worrying about my eyes. I worry so much that I am going go blind.

I had my eyes checked in November 2019, vision absolutely fine but told I have really dry eyes and told to use dry eye drops. I was also told I have blepharitis. I initially went to get my eyes tested as I kept getting this blurriness coming in from the side of my vision. I was told this would be the dry eyes.

Since yesterday, I don't know if I have some new floaters or just more aware of them at the moment with worrying about my eyes. Also with going to bed the night before seeing flashes it's put me into more worry I guess. I was very tired and I am quite stressed right now, if this contributes at all! I am getting headaches which I do get migraines. These are just odd small headaches.

I've had my eyes dilated a few years ago back in 2013 as again I was going hr9ufh another eye worry. I was told then that they though I was having migraine. Although didn't get much pain.

I can't function properly, I am just worrying all the time :(

Emily101115
02-05-20, 17:38
Anybody?

Managed to get our shopping this afternoon, pressure feeling stopped, however I could still seem to see my floaters more. Having getting used to these all these years, they have not bothered me.

Had a walk out with my kids this evening come home and the pressure has started again, it almost feels like my left eye is not keeping up with my right, if that makes sense. Slight head pain then flicker of light again :(

Emily101115
03-05-20, 14:30
Quite bad today.

Sat here debating just going to get my eyes checked, but also think it's going to hard with the current situation.

Keep covering my eyes one at a time as now I can't seem to make my mind up which eye it is, seeing lots of flashes and floaters. I can slowly feel myself going into full blown panic over this.