PDA

View Full Version : Home based business

Believe
16-10-07, 15:32
Hello

I was just wondering if any of you are running home based businesses. If so what are you doing. I am looking into this area an I am just trying to get some ideas as to where to start looking.

There seems to be alot out there, but how do you tell what is real? So any advice you can give would be great.

Thanks and Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

angiebaby
16-10-07, 17:20
I would love to know too as i think that working from home would definately be for me now i am like i am. Good idea!

Gordon
16-10-07, 23:56
I'd love to work from home when I'm better too but everything I've seen advertised just looks like a big scam IMO.

Gordon

strawberrie
18-10-07, 10:57
hi, i used to run a kleeneze business. I did it for nearly a year, and didnt make much money :mad: , BUT it did wonders for my self-esteem and confidence. It gave me something to concentrate on, and i had some really lovely customers who i would have a chat with and it did make me feel a lot better about myself. In the end I gave it up because i couldnt justify the amount of work i was putting in for the amount of money i was making.

I would love to find something else that i could do from home and make a decent amount of money, so i would also be interested to know if anyone's got any ideas.

mag :flowers:

nanny
18-10-07, 11:08
Me too.:blush:
i do know they say..if you have to lay out any money for it DON'T DO IT.......... but if there are some genuine people out there who need people to work from home i'd love to know about it too:yesyes:

Piglet
18-10-07, 11:09
I did exactly the same Mag running an Avon round for four years but have just recently given it up as sales have slumped this year and it wasn't really paying its way.

I am seriously considering doing some artwork to sell on ebay actually.

Love Piglet :flowers: