PDA

View Full Version : for lynn, our granny primark

nanny
16-10-07, 15:46
Just wanted to give lynn, our granny primark some big hugs.
she's feeling very low at the moment and she has been so good to me so i'd like to say thank you to her and also be there for her by giving her some of these. Hope you feel better real soon lynn, you know where i am if you need me :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

yorkylover
16-10-07, 17:02
http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--10.gif :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

bottleblond
16-10-07, 17:02
Awwwww Granny :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

your a lovely person and we ALL adore you. :hugs: :hugs:

hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx:flowers:

groovygranny
16-10-07, 17:12
HUUUUUGE HUGS FOR YOU LYNN.....

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/jotpotter/hugs.jpg

HOPE YOU PICK UP REAL SOON !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

luc
16-10-07, 17:15
Lots of hugs , Luc x

honeybee3939
16-10-07, 18:04
Have a hug from me too Lyn:hugs:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/JethroForLife/hugs10.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Believe
16-10-07, 18:04
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Granny,

Hope that you are feeling better real soon.

Take Care
Believe:hugs:

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

Nibbles
16-10-07, 21:44
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down Granny P and hope you're feeling better very soon.

http://www.wondercliparts.com/hugs/graphics/hugs_graphics_02.gif

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x

margaret911
16-10-07, 22:30
Sending you lots of love and hugs Lynn, you're a lovely woman.

love Mags xxxx

Granny Primark
16-10-07, 23:01
Thanks for your hugs.
Thanks for your friendship ann. It means so much to me.
Yesterday I got stuck in a traffic jam and had a severe panic attack. Just when I was begininng to feel Id beaten them.
It really made me feel down and very weepy.
My hubby thought id got post natal depression lol But im certain grannys dont get that do they? lol

Take care
LYNN xx

lesleya
16-10-07, 23:14
:bighug: Lynn
Sorry to hear your not feeling to good at the moment.:weep:
Your a lovely lady and you always make me laugh. :hugs: So please get better soon we miss you.
:emot-dance: :emot-dance:
Love Lesleya
xxxxx

Lindalou64
17-10-07, 00:51
HEY LYNN HUN DONT BEAT YASELF UP HUN I GO THRU THEM ALOT WHEN IM DOING GOOD NOW I JUST GO WITH IT AND JFDI...KNOWING THERE NOT GONNA HARM US AS YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR PROBALLY WORNED DOWN FROM ALL THE EXITMENT THEN WORRYING FOR YA DAUGHTER AND ECT....BUT IM SENDIN U A BIG :bighug1: EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK HUN HANG IN THERE....LOVE YA... YA FRIEND ...LINDA :flowers:

kazzie
17-10-07, 00:56
:hugs: Lynn

Luv Kaz x x x

funky chick
17-10-07, 12:48
Sending you hugs granny primark hope you feel better soon. love Gail xxxxxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

nanny
17-10-07, 15:16
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Hi lynn
BIG HUGS, hope you feel a little better today.

Do you know what :blush: i think you may have a point about granny's going through post natal depression coz i'm bawling every blimming 5 minutes.:lac:

BUT chin up gal, we'll go through it together:winks: :winks:
we're bound to get there in the end:yesyes:

lots of love xxx

Southern_Belle
17-10-07, 22:48
Hi Lynn,

Hoping you are feeling better today. We all have blips, especially in traffic conditions but you have been doing great. Lots of :bighug1:.

Love,

Laurs

sandlin
18-10-07, 13:02
Big Hugs for you lynn- i had a panic at stansted airport on friday and eneded up getting someone to come and take me to my gate via the stairs not escalator. i felt a right prat later.

Linda xx

nanny
18-10-07, 15:57
I know what you mean linda about feeling a prat:blush: i was in M and S once after they had remodernised it, i went downstairs on the escalator looked around then couldn't find the escalators i'd come down on, full blown panic:wacko: had to ask a complete stranger to show me the ruddy way out, i had never felt so embarrassed when i got home, but at the time i was just glad to get out of there....needless to say i have never been back:lac:

Coni
19-10-07, 16:52
Aww, granny P sorry to hear you've been feeling low....hope you start to feel better soon.
((((((((((((((((lynn)))))))))))))))))))))
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
luv Coni xx

Granny Primark
20-10-07, 21:17
I go in a shop and if my daughter goes in another isle and i cant see her i start panicking and have to ring her mobile to find out what isle shes in. how sad is that?

Take care
LYNN XX

sandlin
20-10-07, 23:01
been there done that so ur not on your own granny xxxx

nanny
21-10-07, 11:28
NO your not alone in that lynn:lac:

i've done the self same thing with my sister, i was so panicked i gave her what for for leaving me:D but she was good about it....thank goodness:wacko:

Karen
21-10-07, 15:07
(((HUGS))) Lynn :hugs:

I hope you are feeling brighter soon.

Karen xx