PDA

View Full Version : Aching shooting pains down right arm.

memyselfandi
16-10-07, 20:35
Hi All

I have started getting a lightheaded feeling more often lately. Even when sat down on an eveening. I have also started to get a aching pain in my Right upper arm and this can increase to aching shooting pain in the inside forearm. The only place I seem to get this is when sitting down watching TV aon a night. I will say that my hand goes cold but this is most probably caused by the anxiety it creates.

Can anyone help.

I have had a Heart echo scan , 24 Hour Tape, Exercise test. All came back clear. I can't help thinking it is my heart still.

Thanks

Memyselfandi

Seuria
16-10-07, 21:19
i get the exact same thing. i have had all the tests same as you and they come back clear.
for me its my bodies way of telling me i need to relax. sounds daft but i have even gotten them when i have been in bed.

hard i know but try to relax.

lemme know how u get on
Love
S

Frankie23
16-10-07, 22:01
Yeah i get this even get pains in the back of my head which starts me off getting panicky

memyselfandi
17-10-07, 11:05
Thanx

Strange, but I cannot differentiate between symptoms of being anxious/Stressed out and these aches and pains which then make me feel anxious. I will say that I generally feel a pain then I start to worry and make myself anxious.

Strange - huh!

When I feel relaxed, may be I have forgotton what it feels like to be relaxed, I then feel something in my body and bang,,,,I start off the feeling of anxiety.

It is as if these muscle spasms and forehead tightning and shooting pains in my head come automatically and sub consiously. It is only when they come that I start to question if they are anxiety related.

Any how wont go to the docs now as I feel I am becoming a pest and that gives me anxiety.

Thans for the advice

Memyselfandaloadofwierdpains.

Take care all.