PDA

View Full Version : Dreaded Missed Beats

TracyL
17-10-07, 08:41
Hi Guys

Only me again. Sorry to still be going on about these but i'm having a really bad day. I have one of the 24 hour monitors on and honestly my heart has been doing the dreaded beats non stop all day (which i guess is good in one way). Makes me terrified though because i'm sure the results will show that I have a serious problem :weep: I just can't stop them doing these erratic beats, they're all over the place. My stomach is churning its driving me insane. I havn't hardly eaten all day which is probably making them worse.

Gosh I don't know what to do :shrug:

Any advice?

Thanks for listening
Tracy

Seuria
17-10-07, 09:05
try not to worry. my mother told me that anytime she gets wired up to a machine her blood preesure goes through the roof. it is entirely possible that you have white coat syndrome. chances are you are felling the beats more because you are concentrating on them.

let us know how you get on

Love
S

jodie
17-10-07, 11:26
hi

seuria is right i have had a 24 hour tape done i had lots of ectopics and was feeling very much like you are scared there ws somthink very wrong but when it came back it was just ectopics the doc sead and he sead it would not matter how many in a day i would get still i would be fine i have had scans done to all them were ok

i am sure they will calm down as soon as you stop thinking about them (hard i know )but it dose work try take your mind away from it

jodie xx

toto
17-10-07, 19:55
Have you looked on the Heart Palpitation Forum. The info on there really helped me. Good luckx
Toto
http://palps.chemicalforums.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl

Neilr1978
17-10-07, 23:00
Hi Guys

Only me again. Sorry to still be going on about these but i'm having a really bad day. I have one of the 24 hour monitors on and honestly my heart has been doing the dreaded beats non stop all day (which i guess is good in one way). Makes me terrified though because i'm sure the results will show that I have a serious problem :weep: I just can't stop them doing these erratic beats, they're all over the place. My stomach is churning its driving me insane. I havn't hardly eaten all day which is probably making them worse.

Gosh I don't know what to do :shrug:

Any advice?

Thanks for listening
Tracy

Tracy im sure you will be fine.At least the docs are gonna get some good readings of your missed beats.Keep us posted as to how things get on .

TracyL
17-10-07, 23:26
Hi Guys

Thanks for your replies. I will keep you posted as to the results. It takes about a week to get them back.

Take care and thanks again
Tracy x