PDA

View Full Version : Tiredness/vitamins

Tracy68
31-01-05, 14:43
Hi all
I've really had enough today, I'm sat here typing this half way thru the day, and could quite easily curl up on the sofa and go to sleep. What annoys me tho is that I slept for 8 1/2 hours last night and nearly 10 the night before, so shouldn't really be feeling tired. I was wondering whether to get some multi vitamins (might buck me up a bit) but with so many about not sure what ones. Can anyone advise which ones might help (or maybe i'm passed that lol)
Thanks
Tracy
xxx

seh1980
31-01-05, 16:31
Sorry Tracy...I can't be of any help cos I have never believed in taking vitamins. Are you eating properly?

Sarah :D

Tracy68
31-01-05, 16:43
Hi Sarah
To be perfectly honest my diet is naff :( but saying that i made sure today that i bought some more fruit and big bottles of water and going to see if that helps me.
Tracy
xx

FAN
31-01-05, 18:41
im sure i saw a posting somewhere about this i think it is vitamin b that helps but not sure

fan x

nomorepanic
31-01-05, 19:32
Vitamin B complex - take a look at this page on the site - www.nomorepanic.co.uk/remedies.htm

Nicola

vernon
31-01-05, 19:54
Hi Trace. I get that horrible unreal tiredness too from time to time and it can last weeks. I think Its the anxiety and nerves wearing us out. I take vit b complex srong tablets that the Doctor prescibed, Been taking them and multivitamins for a while now but dont realy notice if they are doing anything or not. Even though you are sleeping plentry as I do I think Its not a relaxed sleep and you wake real worn out? Trying to shut off fully (not sleeping) but realy turn off and relax for half hour twice a day seemed to help me. Take care, Vernon