PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy over boyfriends health

Brunamateus
06-05-20, 01:51
Hey guys, once again I'm worrying about something new, but this time, relating to my boyfriend. My boyfriend lately has been going through a tense period because of some personal issues, yesterday he started feeling a slight pain in the left side of his chest, this is not the first time it happened, and it does happen when he is more nervous or stressed, I'm really worried over this, he is 27 yo no health problems that he knows of, today I lay my head on his chest and his heart looked like it was beating really strong, not fast, but strong, of course panicked, should I be worried about this, he says he feels much better now, but what's worrying me is that he says he didn t feel anxious, but he has been stressing a bit about some stuff and also his mom and grandmother both have diabetes and hbp so of course I fear this alot too. He's not the type to run to the doctors over the slightest thing and I'm Panicking here, for me is worse when it is about someone I love

ankietyjoe
06-05-20, 02:00
When you say 'of course I panicked' you're implying it's normal. It's not.

You're overreacting to a problem that isn't there, and actually adding to his stress. Try to work on YOUR health anxiety, not his perfect health.