PDA

View Full Version : Question and help please

Carnation
07-05-20, 23:11
I use the forum on my mobile and laptop and stay permanently signed in most of the time. Tonight I went to use my laptop and a message came up to say I have to sign in but it also said I had tried the 5 times already when I hadn't even tried the once. Have I been disabled by an admin or some else?

Carnation
07-05-20, 23:22
I've also waited the 15 minute requirement twice now and I still can not access NMP on my laptop :(

venusbluejeans
07-05-20, 23:26
Hiya Carnation.... we haven't done anything from our side.

most probably just a glitch. If you are worried about it then maybe change your password on here.

If anything else happens, let us know

venusbluejeans
07-05-20, 23:29
I've also waited the 15 minute requirement twice now and I still can not access NMP on my laptop :(

hmmm not sure on that one at the minute sorry.... it does sound like a glitch in the system. I can't message any one who would know at the minute, my technical NMP knowledge isn't the best :)

If you are still having problems in the morning then I shall message Alex for you to ask him for you.

Carnation
07-05-20, 23:39
Thanks for coming back to me so quickly Emmz.
I think there may be a problem on the site as my partner just tried on his Ipad and the same thing happened to him.
A message comes up saying....

Click on the arcade and you get this.... The administrator has disabled playing games for your user group

And
If you click on Active Topics, this appears...
Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota. Please wait 15 minutes... Even though I only tried once with the correct information and my partner didn't even get to try at all, it just shut him down.

It would be interest to know if anyone else getting this problem.

venusbluejeans
07-05-20, 23:52
Hmmm I will message Alex in the morning and ask him to read the thread and see what he can come up with.

If it fixes itself in the mean time then let me know please.

Glad you can still get on on your mobile though

Carnation
07-05-20, 23:57
Thanks Emmz xx

MyNameIsTerry
08-05-20, 04:47
Carnation, try clearing your cookies. I had something once where it wouldn't let me do certain things (can't remember now) and Alex told me to try this. It worked.

Carnation
08-05-20, 09:57
Thanks Terry. But I think because it also happened to my partner and on a brand new computer makes me think it might be more of a glitch with the Site, but I'll give it a go.

Carnation
08-05-20, 10:00
The Site is also being attacked by most mornings by Korean like spam. As well as the privacy statement appearing most days that you should only really click on the once. :shrug:

Carnation
08-05-20, 12:00
Just tried logging in on my laptop again and and got this message....
Your search for 62cc7a91b689b946d9eb255d0ceb099c did not match any entries.
But I'm in anyway. Something definitely not right though. :(

venusbluejeans
08-05-20, 12:06
The Site is also being attacked by most mornings by Korean like spam. As well as the privacy statement appearing most days that you should only really click on the once. :shrug:

The Privacy notice appears randomly when you come onto tho the site.

The Spam can't be helped.... all we can do is delete them when they come up... every forum will get spammed. Most normally a bot who can produce a lot of threads in a short ammount of time. Also we have deleted posts by a south korean spammer twice in the last 2 weeks, so definitely not most mornings.

With the spammers it really helps if members use the report feature to report the spam as the admins will get an email and even if we aren't on the site we can see on our emails and come and deal with them

I will send Alex a link to this thread now..... as it is bank holiday he may be busy though
Emmz

Carnation
08-05-20, 12:42
Ok Emmz, thanks a lot for being there.
I'm pleased I've managed to log in on my laptop as I play the games to calm down.
Lol, everyday a BH these days for most people but without the freedom. It's like Sunday everyday.
Once again, thank you Emmz for replying quickly, I really appreciate it. xx

venusbluejeans
08-05-20, 22:06
Sorry catching up with things.

Is all working ok for you again now?

and you are welcome :) xx

Carnation
08-05-20, 22:52
It's working ok now for me Emmz :yesyes: x

venusbluejeans
09-05-20, 00:40
Good to hear :)