PDA

View Full Version : Breast lump

ameliakarev
08-05-20, 21:59
Hi, I found a hard lump a few months ago on the underside of my left breast, sitting on top of my rib. Put it off for a while but then finally went to the breast clinic and they did an ultrasound. I was just wondering if anyone had similar results: they said it looks a bit like a lymph node but then when I received the medical report it said it’s either a fibroadenoma or encapsulated fat... going back in a few months for a follow up because they didn’t biopsy as I am still young (21 years old). Just curious if anyone has had anything similar and I didn’t really know where else to post this... (side note, I found the area around it has started aching a bit but it comes and goes and doesn’t stick around long)

kd40
09-05-20, 21:30
It might be aching if you're poking it a bit - I had a fatty lump in my breast - had the ultrasound - with a horrible woman who answered her phone halfway through! My lump comes and goes as to whether I can feel it or not - but it was harmless

Leslie735
10-05-20, 08:07
I know exactly what you're talking about. I have one and it aches from time to time. My Dr said it was a fatty lump. I have one on my side too and it gets super sore sometimes.