PDA

View Full Version : Can’t Decide and Need Some Clarity

aanns_GAD
09-05-20, 03:33
Has anyone else felt like the following:

1. Had your thoughts travel to a dark place of what if I get it and end up on a ventilator and die

2. What if I get it and don’t know I have it until it’s too late

Since Monday I’ve had this weird feeling in my throat. It’s like irritated. Kinda wheezy feeling. My husband says I’m not audibly wheezing. It’s like a lump in the throat feeling with tightness and hoarseness. I’m not coughing but I’m scared the feeling will turn into a dry cough. I’m sitting here worried that I’m slowly dying from Covid. There been 165 cases in my county with 8 deaths. I hardly go into grocery stores and we keep things super clean. My husband is an essential worker so he’s around a lot of people but he’s good about hygiene. I talked to my doctor and he said to watch for a fever and if I develop one and/or the symptoms don’t respond to Sudafed then he will request a test. I’m scared. Has anyone had allergy symptoms feel this way? I’m scared my airway will close up. I’m just really freaked out. I’m 28, female, and take Allegra daily but I guess that it might not be strong enough for all the pollen here? Idk. I was told I had exercise induced asthma as a kid like junior high kid and haven’t needed an inhaler since except when I had bronchitis a few years. Idk if I should just take the test and put my mind at ease or what. Anyone have any insight? I’m struggling bad over here.

Midnight-mouse
09-05-20, 11:44
Sounds like my allergies for sure!

Positive vibes

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glassgirlw
10-05-20, 04:57
I’ve had those same symptoms for the last month and a half. I’m still here! I’d bet on allergies.

NancyW
11-05-20, 02:44
I've had a weird/sore/dry throat since this started 2 months ago. Nuthin' 🤷*♀️