PDA

View Full Version : Red mark on stomach.

Emily101115
10-05-20, 13:44
Hi all.

So the other day I noticed a circular mark on my stomach. I do have stretch marks and this redness seems to go over a little of one.

Due to me having another worry about my eyes this last week that I got the all clear for yesterday I dismissed this mark on my stomach. Now that I have a clean bill from my eyes I have fixated onto this mark in my stomach now. Good old HA hey!!

I don't think this mark has got any bigger from me first noticing it.

I don't have any itching, fever and its hard to tell if its warm as its on my stomach.

Obviously I have googled and it does look to me like ringworm and Lyme disease. Just with Lyme disease I don't have the bigger red mark around the small curled one now. I have obviously looked at the symptoms and ticked myself off with every box, headaches tiredness. I'm sure you will all understand that anxiety can cause these symptoms! Ringorm still doesn't really fit in with me as the outer edge is not raised, it's all flat - apart from the bit of stretch mark in the middle.

I do have eczema and dry skin.

I do have 1 dog and 1 cat. I treat them with flea and tick treatments. I can't see I can remember getting bit ot having a tick in my skin.

Im sorry to go on Again!

Has anybody had anything similar!

xx