PDA

View Full Version : I just cant stand it!!

matt1981
18-10-07, 20:29
I just cant stand it atm... I cant get the thought of my friend hating me and thinking im a pathetic loser who does nothing but stress his head all the time and mess things up! Its messing my whole life up and I dont think I can stand it any longer!

Believe
19-10-07, 00:28
Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear that you are having a ruff go of it. Hang in there and remember you aren't alone. We all know that feeling. Hope things improve for you.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

Janieb
19-10-07, 08:22
I get that a lot, or I think my work colleagues just think I am an absolute idiot. It's something I battle to get out of my head. I often need to busy myself to get these thoughts out of my head.

I am sure you are not a loser.

bearcrazy
19-10-07, 08:56
:hugs:

Hi Matt,

Sorry you feel so low and messed up. I can empathise with you there! Just remember that you cn't help the way that you feel, its all part of the 'illness'! Maybe if you googled GAD on the internet you'll get some info that will help you realise we have very liitle control over how we feel.

Hope you peace of mind soon!

:hugs:

jesterx
22-10-07, 10:08
I think there is a lack of communication there....it might be uncomfortable
but you need sit down and tell him that its not your fault....apologise but tell him you have this and its part of your personality

if he is ok with it...he is a real friend...if not....you need to find someone who can love you for you

hope you get better soon.