PDA

View Full Version : question about thoughts

neonpink_smurf
18-10-07, 23:43
hello! I don't really know how to explain this but i'll give it a shot and i just want reassurance that i'm not the only person who feels like this!! I can't really relax at the moment because i have all these thoughts about life and death.. that i can't even really put into words, i wonder if anyone has these thoughs that just past through your mind not even really fully formed but still manage to make you anxious and then you start trying to analyse what it is you're thinking and that in turn makes it worse? also some times it just pops into my head that death can happen or what part of me is thinking or i become really aware of seeing out of my eyes.. sorry if this sounds like i'm crazy.. also it makes everything really surreal
thanks for reading!

cattttt
19-10-07, 05:45
No, you're not crazy, I get these thoughts sometimes too, really difficult to control and worst in the middle of the night. The only suggestion I can make is to try and distract yourself with something that keeps your mind fully occupied. Exercise works for me sometimes too.

confusedrob
22-10-07, 11:20
You're not crazy. I get these all the time and it is by far the worse aspect of anxiety. I get negative, worrying thoughts all day everyday, always about the same 2 or 3 issues. It's like my subconscious just won;t let up and throws these thoughts around my head all day.

My thoughts are so strong, even when i exercise or distract myself i can still hear that voice. I have no idea how to stop it and am getting deperate.

franklin2003
24-10-07, 00:01
If you have thoughts, see someone, they can help. Sometimes just opening up and telling someone really helps.