PDA

View Full Version : Coil

LouiseAndy
14-05-20, 04:19
So, alot of you may remember the right ride along I went on during my coil journey year or so ago. Due to health issues, I have to get another one placed in. It was all very traumatic but the nurse start and doctor were excellent- and so kind especially with everything going on. To say I'm nervous or the outcome of this is massive.

I'm having some spotting, pelvic pressure but the worse is I woke up a hour ago with sharp strong jolts of pain moving up from my lower body. I'm so scared of something going wrong again but the doctors aren't giving me much choice of another option to take- that isn't a full removal of my womb- which the same hospital refuses to do and giving my age. So I'm really stressed and I know I have to let it happen as it's happening but I'm very stressed

AntsyVee
14-05-20, 04:26
Well, time to help your body relax I think. How shower or soothing bath? Heating pad? Light some nice candles? Soft music? Lotion? I think it's time to take some time to give your body a rest and adjust.

LouiseAndy
15-05-20, 22:54
Well, time to help your body relax I think. How shower or soothing bath? Heating pad? Light some nice candles? Soft music? Lotion? I think it's time to take some time to give your body a rest and adjust.

Thank you so much for the reply Antsy x It was okayish for the first few days, some bad cramps and not much bleeding- but today been awful. Very bad cramps and the bleeding is becoming quite bad. I'm feeling unsettle but some people say it can be tough without there being any big issue either :(

AntsyVee
16-05-20, 00:01
Did the doc say how long the discomfort should last?

LouiseAndy
22-05-20, 21:06
Thank you for the reply x Sorry for only getting back onto you now- I've been a rough time. The doctor said it can be up to six months for some people. Which was really disheartening to hear, so far I've constantly have rough pain, bleeding and just feeling lots of other stuff. My period started and it's gotta worse. I have to try and stick it out for awhile to see if it settles but I'm really struggling tbh

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

AntsyVee
22-05-20, 22:34
Yeah, it doesn't sound good. If you have no choice but to wait it out, then you're just to going to have to manage the symptoms.

For cramps: heating pad, ibuprofen or acetaminophen, chamomile tea
For heavy bleeding: watch your diet--no alcohol
For nausea: ginger tea or ginger ale, simple foods like rice, toast, bananas, jello