PDA

View Full Version : please help!!

louise0501
19-10-07, 13:39
hi there again, sorry for always posting and babbling on, but i find some comfort in it. i have really weird symptoms, i can't really describe it but theres no consistent symptoms, my head feels so strained and when i move my head, i get a little bit of pain init, which isn't painful, but i know it's there. my head and eyes feel really sensitive and tender. i have aches and pains in different places on my head that come and go. at night times, i get incredibly anxious and i become dizzy and i get twinges and weird sensations in my head which set me off into panic. anyone know what this is all about? can you relate? is this caused by anxiety?
Please reply
Luv Louise

michellemumof4
19-10-07, 16:14
Hi

Yes this is anxiety sweetie , and your probably that focused on it you are feeling every little tingle or pain,

Try to relax a little perhaps have a warm bath listen to some music , but its defo anxiety

take care

Michelle

aurora
19-10-07, 21:55
I agree. It is anxiety. I recently had pains on and off in my head every day, as well as severe pressure that felt like it was actually inside my head. Very scary, but it all went away because I actually got exhausted from worrying about it night and day and finally decided to accept it as anxiety. I also had the eye strain feeling and get periods of dizziness on and off. Dizziness is a very common symptom of anxiety. Hope you feel better!

xx Aurora

cassi23
05-12-07, 15:57
i got the pressure and weird sensations in my head too which used to terrify me and bring on more symptoms through the anxiety of it and eventually panick!

like aurora i just told myself its part of my symptoms and accepted it. Now i get it fromtime to time but much less, i used tohave it every day at least 3 times.

take care

cassi