PDA

View Full Version : How dangerous is chipped nail polish really?

stella55
16-05-20, 14:50
Hi all,
So I just got out of a shower and noticed that my nail polish got quite chipped on one of my fingers. It definitely wasn't like that before I got in the shower. I am now anxious that it could have gotten into my vagina. I did wash that area with my hand, although of course I didn't stick any fingers inside or anything. But if the small pieces did end up in the area, could the water stream have pushed them deeper inside?
I've heard people say that it can be dangerous if chipped nail polish gets into your vagina because it can cause an infection, but I am curious if that is really such a high risk, or if it's more of an old wive's tale.
And I am sometimes also anxious about getting nail polish stuck elsewhere, for example in my ear.
I am scared of googling it so my anxiety doesn't get out of hand, so I wanted to ask your opinions. Thank you!

venusbluejeans
16-05-20, 14:58
How dangerous is chipped nail polish really?

Answer - It isn't dangerous at all.

On a scale of 1-10.... 10 being a shark and 1 being a mouse.... it is about a minus 2

stella55
16-05-20, 18:12
Answer - It isn't dangerous at all.

On a scale of 1-10.... 10 being a shark and 1 being a mouse.... it is about a minus 2

Thank you so much, you just saved me many hours of worrying. :)

venusbluejeans
16-05-20, 20:49
you are welcome :)