PDA

View Full Version : Help ! [emoji20]

Angiee74
16-05-20, 22:44
Hello , I want to start of by saying I do suffer from health anxiety . I’ve been suffering since I was 12 I am now 22.

As you can see I’ve fallen into the Als rabbit hole. It all started with some weakness kind of like a shaky feeling in both my left leg and arm as to I can remember it’s been going on for a while before I Heard of ALS. I brought it up to my doctor and she reassured me that I was young and healthy. She did a neurological exam as well as a strength test. During the stream test I felt weak but she said everything looked OK. I know I should have feel reassured by my doctor. But I’m looking to get some reassurance and get your guises opinion I know it’s not better than experts but sometimes to me hearing it from other people that suffer like me to make me feel better. I’ve also had a weird sensation in my left hand pinky as well as some swallowing issues where I feel like when I eat food it goes up my nose Although I’ve never coughed or anything. Anyone has been having similar symptoms? And it was all just due to anxiety especially the nose feeling. Also I often stumble on my words that’s been going on for at least 6 months .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
16-05-20, 23:24
Have you read THIS? (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?232384-ALS-and-why-you-DON-T-have-it!)

Positive thoughts