PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

dimblonde
20-10-07, 13:48
Hi all :)

My name is Jo and I am 33 year old mother to 2 kids, Amy 14 and Sean 10.

I suffer from Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Ectopic Heartbeats and I am Pharmacophobic :(

Gosh seems like a lot when I write it down lol

Hope you are all feeling well today :)

Jo
x

Zanxiety
20-10-07, 13:53
Hello Jo, and a huge welcome to you.

Yes, I'm fine thank you, and how are you at the moment?

I suffer from similar sort of things you do like quite a few other people do on here too, plus you'll get loads of support, help and useful information from many friendly members floating around the website.

I wish you all the best, and take care.:)

dimblonde
20-10-07, 14:21
Hi Zanxiety,

I am good at the moment, taking each day as it comes :)

Have good days and bad days like all of us, the forum seems excellent and I am sure I will be a regular visitor.

Jo :)

Lindalou64
20-10-07, 14:28
HELLO JO AND WELCOME TO THE SITE......SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A POSITIVE PERSON WHICH IS THE KEY...GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL..IM GOOD TY..WISH YA THE BEST.......LINDA

nomorepanic
20-10-07, 15:23
Hi Jo

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
20-10-07, 16:27
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

Believe
20-10-07, 17:09
Hi Jo

Welcome to NMP.Hope you enjoy your stay. You have a very positive attitude and thats so great to see. Hope that you have read the sections on the left. Theres lots of great info there.
Hope to talk to you really soon. Stop by the chat room, theres always people there.

Take Care
Believe:flowers:

I Believe That We All Will Get Better.

honeybee3939
20-10-07, 20:57
Hi Jo

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
21-10-07, 21:24
Hi Jo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
23-10-07, 20:21
Hi Jo,

Welcome to NMP.

You will find many here who feel exactly how you do and will get tons of support.

Hugs,

Laura