PDA

View Full Version : Mouth Ulcer that lasting too long .....

tan235
23-05-20, 07:07
Hey Guys,
I've had a mouth ulcer for about 5 days, it's still sore and I feel like it's getting bigger or more inflamed.
I've been super duper stressed, so I know why I've got it - but why do I STILL have it!?
Anyone had a mouth ulcer last that long?

Thank you xxxxx:winks::winks::shades::noangel::unsure:

Midnight-mouse
23-05-20, 10:33
These things take time, I’ve definitely had ulcers for longer. Are you using anything to treat it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiseMonkey
23-05-20, 10:57
Yes, they can last 7-10 days. I use Oracort, you can get it off prescription at the chemist here. It's a gritty paste (with an anti-inflammatory) and is really good.

tan235
24-05-20, 09:14
Thanks Guys, it's quite a big one, and on the gum under my bottom teeth, it's not as painful today but it looks nasty! The white ulcer part has gone and now just tender red ulcer skin! I'm using bonjela?

Midnight-mouse
24-05-20, 09:20
It’s heading in the right direction then! It just takes time unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiseMonkey
24-05-20, 12:27
Thanks Guys, it's quite a big one, and on the gum under my bottom teeth, it's not as painful today but it looks nasty! The white ulcer part has gone and now just tender red ulcer skin! I'm using bonjela?

Bonjela is ok, people use it when their babies are teething :) How are you enjoying being out of lockdown now? there were a few tough weeks at the beginning but things are on the up and up now :yesyes: