PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Redsmum
26-05-20, 17:53
Just thought i’d introduce myself, bit nervous this is all new to me. I’m a 61 year old mum of 3 boys, have suffered from anxiety all my life but seem to go through periods when its particularly bad, for the last 10 years i’ve had really bad periods of health anxiety which always has me focusing on my throat & feeling like food not going down. Anyway i’ve been a long time browser to this wonderful website & have found it brings me a lot of comfort just knowing that others feel just like i do & that i’m not alone with this horrible condition. You seem like such a friendly empathetic bunch of people that i realised i must join you. Sorry for rambling !

venusbluejeans
26-05-20, 18:11
Hiya Redsmum and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Redsmum
26-05-20, 18:27
Hiya Redsmum and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you venusbluejeans.

whispershadow
26-05-20, 21:04
Hi redsmum and welcome :welcome:

Redsmum
26-05-20, 21:16
Thanks whispershadow