PDA

View Full Version : My brothers Wedding

SammiB
21-10-07, 16:11
Hello all

as some of you know it was my brothers wedding yesterday and i was, well crapping myself to say the least - (sorry for language)

Well lets see the day started and i woke up nervous and excited, i got showered and got dressed, my boyfriend was over as he was coming to the wedding aswell so i he got all smart and looked gorgeous and went downstairs while i got ready, i went down a bit later and i saw his jaw drop. omg that feeling was goood lol.

the first success i did was i went shopping on friday for 2 hours as i needed shoes and i bought some high heels (Never worn them in my life) and when i tried in the shop, i looked so funny.

but they were nice so i bought them, anyways back to the day, i had to walk 15 mins up the road to go to the church and ouch - i walked up with my family and they speeded off leaving me to struggle up the hills lol.

We got to the church and i took some propranalol just to keep the nervous edge off and it worked i managed to get through the service (without crying aswell) and it was really good, i now have a new sister!!

We then had to go to the reception about a 15 min drive from home and like the church i managed that too - the food was gorgeous and you'll get jealous here - we had roast turkey or lamb with carrots and peas, mash, roast potatoes, new potatoes, sausages in blankets, stuffing, loads.

Oh and the pudding, Pfriteroles covered in choc or Banoffee pie ooooooo

afterwards was the speeches, and i did cry then - not my fault tho. i have never seen my brother cry and when he was giving his speech telling maria how much he loved her i cried :(.

hehe i had a fantastic time and i was allowed to get out of the shoes a few hours later thank god and i got into my jeans and i partied. didn't get in till half 1 am.

YAY i survived - but i didn't get up untill 2pm today hehe

oops

i feel on top of the world - kinda if i wasn't soo tired

i hope everyone can just manage to just go like i did.

thanks for reading

xxx:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Believe
21-10-07, 16:31
Wow Sammi,:yesyes: :yesyes:

Good job. I am so happy for you that you had such a great time. I can just see you going up hill in those shoes.(HaHa).

The food sounds great did you bring me some.

Yes we all need to just go sometimes, we tend to forget that.

Take Care
Tina:shades: :yesyes:

yorkylover
21-10-07, 17:05
well Done Sammi:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
wedding sounded lovely,you did really really well.I cant wear heals either:)
Where abouts are you Sammi?

erialc
21-10-07, 18:02
Well Done Hun,

Sounds like you had a fabulous day

You should be soooo proud of yourself

Claire xxxxxx

Alabasterlyn
21-10-07, 19:41
Wow Sammi well done, you must be very proud of yourself for doing so well :hugs:

honeybee3939
21-10-07, 20:36
Sammi

What a fantastic achievement !:yesyes: :yesyes:

So pleased you had such a lovely day and WELL DONE!!!:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Nibbles
21-10-07, 22:03
Hi Sammi,

Congratulations to you all, it sounds like it was a fantastic day! :hugs:

http://www.babblemur.com/images/weddingbells.jpg

A big well done to you as well for coping with so many challenges and doing a fantastic job. :yesyes:

Take care,

Mike :)

mystics
22-10-07, 09:25
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: WELL DONE SAMMI :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

What a wide variety of achievements you have made this week, you should be so proud of yourself as we all are :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Well done again hun, and congratulations to your brother and your new sister :D

Take care in those heels now!!!! lol

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

jodie
22-10-07, 09:42
hey well done you

:hugs:

jodie xx

Lindalou64
22-10-07, 15:30
WELL DONE SAMMI.......EVEN FOR THE HIGH HEELS LOL .........I LOVE WEDDINGS MUST OF TOUCHED YA HEART WHEN YA BRO CRIED SHOWING HIS LOVE FOR HIS NEW BRIDE, AWWWW SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A NICE BROTHER AND NOW A SISTER INLAW ALSO..IM SO GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME..........LINDA XXX

nanny
22-10-07, 15:41
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

well done sammi
:hugs: :hugs:

Southern_Belle
23-10-07, 20:43
Sammi, So happy for you that you went and were able to have such a great time. Give your brother and new sister-in-law my congratulations too.

Hugs,

Laura