PDA

View Full Version : Toddler hand imprint

Imaleopard
31-05-20, 01:02
My daughter fell asleep on her hand and it left a hand imprint on her. It’s slowly fading but still there after 10-15 mins. It’s not a bruise, just an indentation. She is currently still sleeping. She just turned two in March. She roughhouses a lot with her sister but I noticed a few small bruises on her back and one on her rib cage. Please help ease my mind!

Fishmanpa
31-05-20, 01:10
Please help ease my mind!

From what? :huh:

Positive thoughts

Imaleopard
31-05-20, 01:21
Leukemia. 😩😩😩😩

Fishmanpa
31-05-20, 02:06
That's a pretty big leap.

Positive thoughts

WiseMonkey
31-05-20, 03:28
A friend of mines 18 month old daughter had leukemia and it didn't start like this. BTW that daughter is 30 now and has 2 children of her own :)

Redsmum
31-05-20, 08:43
My daughter fell asleep on her hand and it left a hand imprint on her. It’s slowly fading but still there after 10-15 mins. It’s not a bruise, just an indentation. She is currently still sleeping. She just turned two in March. She roughhouses a lot with her sister but I noticed a few small bruises on her back and one on her rib cage. Please help ease my mind!

Hi Imaleopard, just wanted to try & put your mind at rest while no way trivialising your concerns, my cousins son was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 8 & the symptoms you describe are not in any way connected with a leukemia diagnosis. He is now 25 & leads a full life, nobody would ever know he had been so poorly. Please try not to worry.