PDA

View Full Version : Mom and daughter are sick panic!!

Sunflower318
01-06-20, 15:21
My daughter stayed the night with my parents over the weekend. Today my mom told me that she thinks she has a cold. Shes "boogery" and has a sore throat no cough or fever. She says her allergies have been bothering her all week. At least I hope its allergies
. My daughter is runny/stuffy. And shes coughing. Says nothing else is wrong. I'm freaking out. I have wanted to stay away from people but my husband is back to work and everyone tells me I'm crazy. " it's not here, we are fine". I was doing fine with anxiety but now its through the roof. I dont know how to handle this right now

Scass
01-06-20, 16:44
So they aren’t necessarily sick, it could be allergies. Watch and wait i think? My partner is full of allergies and has posts nasal drip which makes him cough. I don’t think you actually realise how much people cough until you become scared of covid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunflower318
01-06-20, 16:54
She says she feels dizzy now and just looks like poop. The more I sit here worrying the more my chest and throat hurt. I hope its just allergies. I'm really scared right now

Scass
01-06-20, 21:30
Have you given her anything?
And look, there’s nothing you can do now but help her feel better and where possible minimise the risk of contagion if (and it’s a big if) she’s caught something. How long was she at your parents for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk